Yahoo! Sports - NBA - Portland Trail Blazers News

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Yi Anyone?

In a Oregonlive blog there is a rumor now that Blazers want to trade and draft Yi. If they can't get the Hawks #3 or the Celtics #5 I dont see this happening. Yi is unknown and hasn't really shown anything. If we do trade Zach Randolph for another pick I don't see why we would draft a 7'0 China man. I can really see Zbo going to Chicago for the 9th and we may be able to get Jeff Green. Which I think would be a better fit in Portland than Yi.

Now if these two rumors come true we would be set. Trading Zbo to Chicago for the 9th and then trade Jarrett Jack for the 11th. Both of the team want those players and we want more picks in the first round. This is the wrong year to get them I think but having 3 top 15 pick would be really nice.

1 comment:

Brett said...

finally a post not by brett :)