Yahoo! Sports - NBA - Portland Trail Blazers News

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Aside from Oden....

Who had a chance to watch LaMarcus Aldridge last night? Speaking of talent, this is another kid that is unbelieveable. When he first came out as a rookie. I have to admit, I wasn't high on him. I had him as the next Felton Spencer, Pervis Ellison. I thought it was a grave mistake to put high hopes on thie kid mainly because I questioned his heart, his work ethic etc. Not any longer. He is a kid that has a ton of skill and prob more than the prominant player we picked up at number one in this years draft, Greg Oden. He is a 20 pt 10 reb guy. He won't be considered the best player on this team by the end of the run that includes Oden, Aldridge and Roy. But he will have the same impact, same value to the club as Big James, James Worthy did for the Los Angeles Lakers in the 80's. Put up huge numbers in a very quiet manner.

No comments: